Our company is located in Riviere Du Rempart and have 15 years of experience to provide 24/7 safe & secure locksmith services. In addition we offer the following services: change of locks, safes, garage doors, automatisms, keying and cloning of keys of vehicles with chip.
Find Us On Facebook
- The 4 Best Times to Change Your Door LocksWhen was the last time you changed your locks? You're probably due for a visit from the locksmith. Your home security will thank you.Kelley
- Moving Soon? Here's a Guide to Protect Your ValuablesMoving is chaotic. There’s a lot to get done. A lot to organize. And on top of that, thieves take advantage of movers. Nothing says “Valuables in here!” like a big moving truck. So if you’re moving soon, here are some helpful tips you can use to protect and keep track of all of your […]Johnny M.
- SimpliSafe for Seniors: Keeping Mom and Dad SafeWe don't need to tell you that you want to protect your family, but sometimes your family isn't all under one roof. Have you considered SimpliSafe for your parents?Michelle Lakov
- Securing Your Vacation HomeDo you have a second home that's empty for most of the year? How do you know what's going on when you're not there? Read SimpliSafe's tips to protecting your vacation home. Do you or any of your friends own a second home? A cabin in the woods or a seaside bungalow near the beach? […]Michelle Lakov
- Safety for Cyclists: Tips for Biking SafelySafety isn't limited to your home. And though your Base Station might not fit on your bicycle, we've compiled some SimpliSafe-approved bike safety tips for you!Michelle Lakov
- To and From School: Getting There SafelyWhether they are walking, biking, or getting on the bus, talk to your children about how to stay safe on their way to and from school. We've compiled a checklist of the most important safety tips to keep in mind!mlsiner
- Room By Room Safety: The GarageIn our next Room by Room Safety, we go over tips to keep your garage safe from the elements and from burglars. Garages tend to hold a lot more than just your car. read moreMichelle Lakov
- How to Reach Out to Your Neighbors and Build CommunityIt's time to step out your front door and meet your neighbors. Becoming friendly with your neighbors is one of the most important things you can do to protect your home and keep your community safe. Do you know your neighbors? Do you recognize them on the street, or know their names? Do you know […]Kelley
- Protecting Your Protectors: SimpliSafe's Guide to Dog SafetyDogs are a both a part of your family, and a part of your home security. Find the balance between keeping them safe, and keeping burglars out!Michelle Lakov
- Four Wedding Gifts They’ll Actually LoveFinding the perfect wedding gift isn't easy, and then there's the worry someone else got the same thing! Maybe it's time to step outside the box and get them a gift that goes the extra mile. We’re in the thick of wedding season. That means you may be scrambling to find the perfect wedding gift. […]Michelle Lakov
- The 4 Best Times to Change Your Door Locks