Our company is located in Riviere Du Rempart and have 15 years of experience to provide 24/7 safe & secure locksmith services. In addition we offer the following services: change of locks, safes, garage doors, automatisms, keying and cloning of keys of vehicles with chip.
Find Us On Facebook
- 5 Tips to Make Moving EasierMoving is chaotic. There’s a lot to get done, and a lot to organize. But with a little foresight, it doesn’t have to be a hectic affair. Here are five helpful tips you can use to ease your transition from one home to another. 1. Prepare to handle with care read moreJohnny M
- Home and Away Mode 101Homes need different things at different times. Winter? Heat on, windows closed. Summer? Fan on, windows wide open. Your home is flexible enough to handle all kinds of situations, with a little help. Your SimpliSafe is flexible, too. No one's home? Put your system in Away Mode to lock everything down. People cozy inside? Time […]Johnny M
- The 4 Best Times to Change Your Door LocksWhen was the last time you changed your locks? You're probably due for a visit from the locksmith. Your home security will thank you.Kelley
- Moving Soon? Here's a Guide to Protect Your ValuablesMoving is chaotic. There’s a lot to get done. A lot to organize. And on top of that, thieves take advantage of movers. Nothing says “Valuables in here!” like a big moving truck. So if you’re moving soon, here are some helpful tips you can use to protect and keep track of all of your […]Johnny M.
- SimpliSafe for Seniors: Keeping Mom and Dad SafeWe don't need to tell you that you want to protect your family, but sometimes your family isn't all under one roof. Have you considered SimpliSafe for your parents?Michelle Lakov
- Securing Your Vacation HomeDo you have a second home that's empty for most of the year? How do you know what's going on when you're not there? Read SimpliSafe's tips to protecting your vacation home. Do you or any of your friends own a second home? A cabin in the woods or a seaside bungalow near the beach? […]Michelle Lakov
- Safety for Cyclists: Tips for Biking SafelySafety isn't limited to your home. And though your Base Station might not fit on your bicycle, we've compiled some SimpliSafe-approved bike safety tips for you!Michelle Lakov
- To and From School: Getting There SafelyWhether they are walking, biking, or getting on the bus, talk to your children about how to stay safe on their way to and from school. We've compiled a checklist of the most important safety tips to keep in mind!mlsiner
- Room By Room Safety: The GarageIn our next Room by Room Safety, we go over tips to keep your garage safe from the elements and from burglars. Garages tend to hold a lot more than just your car. read moreMichelle Lakov
- How to Reach Out to Your Neighbors and Build CommunityIt's time to step out your front door and meet your neighbors. Becoming friendly with your neighbors is one of the most important things you can do to protect your home and keep your community safe. Do you know your neighbors? Do you recognize them on the street, or know their names? Do you know […]Kelley
- 5 Tips to Make Moving Easier